9th annual Central Texas Water Conservation Symposium
Integrated Water: Keeping Conservation at the Forefront
The Central Texas Water Conservation Symposium provides water utilities with the information needed to implement successful water conservation programs, effectively engage customers, and plan for the future. Learn from state and national experts about the latest approaches, what is coming next and best practices for maximum efficiency gains.
Register HERE : Registration is $45 and includes Conference Materials, Breakfast, and Lunch (Vegan and Gluten Free options available).
Topics to be covered include:
- One Water: Transformational Leadership to Secure A Sustainable Water Future in Texas and Beyond
- What’s New in Water Conservation Best Practices
- Updating Your Five-Year Water Conservation Plan: What are you going to do?
- Water Forward – For Austin’s 100-Year Water Plan, Conservation is Key
- Making New Development Water Neutral With Net Blue
- What’s in Your Pint? An exploration of the present day interactions between America’s favorite beverage and the water that we work so hard to protect, treat, conserve, and deliver
- What Does Behavior Have to do With Water Conservation and What’s the Potential?
- Radhika Fox, Chief Executive Officer, US Water Alliance
- Karen Guz, Chair, Texas Water Conservation Advisory Council (Water Conservation Manager, SAWS)
- John Sutton, Manager of Municipal Water Conservation Programs – Texas Water Development Board
- Mary Ann Dickinson, President & Chief Executive Officer, Alliance for Water Efficiency
- Marisa Flores-Gonzalez, Senior Planner – Systems Planning, Austin Water
- Dr. Joanna Endter-Wada, Professor of Policy and Social Science, Utah State University
- Scott Schaefer, Wastewater Practice Leader, AE2S
Who should attend:
Mayors, City Council, Board Members of MUD’s, Regional Water Authorities, City Managers, Water Utility Directors and Staff, Water Conservation Managers, Program Staff and other Relevant Staff, CFO’s Finance Directors, Sustainability Directors, Business and Community Leaders, Consultants and Advocates.
Location: Canyon View Event Center, 4800 Spicewood Springs Road, Austin, TX 78759