The SWIFT Funding workshop covered topics on evaluating options to take advantage of SWIFT funding for water conservation. These topics were based on questions such as: Is your utility considering whether SWIFT funding from the Texas Water Development Board is an appropriate funding source to for managing your water supplies? Fellow colleagues presented on the ins and outs of SWIFT funding, with a focus on water conservation. Water experts shared their knowledge on how they evaluated their conservation programs, assessed funding options and been through the SWIFT application process.
- Ken Kramer, Sierra Club – Lone Star Chapter
- Carlos Rubinstein, RSAH2O & Former Chairman TWDB
- Texas Water Development Board Staff Specialists
- Micah Reed, City of Fort Worth
- Bill Moriarty, King Engineering (City of Keller)
- Amy Kaarlela, Region C Water Planning Group Project Manager
- Sapna Mulki, Hahn Public
- Jennifer Walker, Sierra Club – Lone Star Chapter
- Dustan Compton, Tarrant Region Water District
Tarrant Regional Water District – Sierra Club, Lone Star Chapter – North Texas Municipal Water District – Dallas Water Utilties – Texas Water Foundation – Texas Living Waters Project
Water Resource Managers, Water Utility Directors, Mayors and City Council Members, City Managers, MUD Board Members, Utility Finance Directors, CFO’s, County Leadership, Conservation Staff, Business and Community Leaders.