Is your utility considering whether SWIFT funding from the Texas Water Development Board is an appropriate funding source to support water conservation programs? The time to start evaluating your options and planning to take advantage of SWIFT funding for water conservation is now.
Join fellow colleagues to learn the ins and outs of SWIFT funding, with a focus on water conservation. Hear from experts that have evaluated their conservation programs, assessed funding options and been through the SWIFT application process. Learn about conservations role in in Central Texas’ future water supply.
- Kathleen Jackson, Director, Texas Water Development Board
- John Burke, Chairman, Region K Water Planning Group
- Valerie Miller, Lower Colorado River Authority
- Tom Entsminger, State Programs Coordinator, Texas Water Development Board
- Carlos Rubinstein, RSAH2O & Former Chairman TWDB
- Jennifer Walker, Sierra Club, Lone Star Chapter
- Heather Cooke, City of Austin
- Bill Moriarty P.E. and Tom Hoover P.E., Cities of Keller and Bedford
- Jonathan Kleinman, President, Aiqueous
Sierra Club, Lone Star Chapter – National Wildlife Federation – Texas Living Waters Project – Meadows Center for Water and the Environment – Texas Water Foundation – Lower Colorado River Authority – Region K Water Planning Group – Central Texas Water Efficiency Network